Some of my friends may be aware of the fact that I have a terrible sense of directions. No matter how many times I have been to a certain place I might still get lost every time I try to get there. Well.. That is not exactly getting better here either! I seem to always have either written a wrong class or just go to the wrong place. The point was, as we have about 10 minutes to move from one class to another I have no difficulties roaming around the campus for ten minutes until finally finding the right one. Sometimes the following lesson is even on the same floor and.. well.. Yeah. This might be a good point to wrap that one up.
One interesting class that I have at the moment is Advertising and promotion. It is something I haven't studied before, really. Actually the good thing about this course is that it's not really about studying, it's about doing. We get to make all kinds of small advertisements and a bigger project towards the end of the course. Here is a "Big idea" advertisement we made as pair work. (In case anyone from Sisu actually reading this, don't worry we're not setting up any companies. I am promoting Finnish words!)
Let's see, what else is worth mentioning this week! Well my Friday started with a free pancake breakfast provided by the student union. Unfortunately I have no pictures of this since I already slept through my alarm and was in a hurry to get there (So they wont run out). But trust me, it was delicious!
On my way to the grocery store after that I took a few pictures of the school premises and one particular interesting shop they have here!
Sometimes it might happen that I have convinced myself of the benefits of exercising and you find me here!
"The Stash Box. For all your medical marijuana needs"
From the Grocery store. I smell false advertisement!
In the evening my building (Morden Hall) had a movie night and a sleepover (Optional). We had a good time watching Road trip (I had forgotten how funny that movie is!) and In time. I don't think anyone actually slept there but can't be sure about it since I was not the last one standing. Old age, I tell you...
Right now I'm going to go enjoy the great weather outside, so more about my weekend later! For some, enjoy your Sunday and for the rest, have a good week ahead of you!
~Heidi
(Suomennos. Kuten kaikki ystäväni tietävät minulla on maailman huonoin suuntavaisto. Vaikka olisin käynyt jossain monta kertaa saatan silti eksyä matkalla sinne. Noh, tämän asian suhteen ei täälläkän ole parannusta tullut. Melkein joka kerta luokkaa vaihtaessa eksyn väärään luokkaan. On jopa saattanut sattua niinkin että seuraava tunti on samassa kerroksessa mutta minä käyttänyt sen 10 minuutin siirtymisajan toisessa rakennuksessa... Mutta tämäpä tästä aiheesta ja seuraavaan. Yksi mielenkiintoinen kurssi joka minulla täällä on, on mainonta ja myynninedistäminen. Tällä kurssilla aihetta ei kirjasta opetella vaan saamme tehdä erilaisia pieniä mainoksia ja lopuksi yhden isomman projektin. Olen ainakin toistaiseksi tykännyt kovasti!
Muuta mainitsemisen arvoista tästä viikosta oli perjantai. Aamu alkoi ensin nukkumalla herätyksen ohi, ja siitä kiiruhtamalla pannukakku aamupalalle jonka tarjosi paikallinen opiskelijayhdistys. Hyvää oli ja pannukakut eivät onneksi olleet kerenneet loppua kesken!
Kun maha oli täynnä piti alkaa täyttämään jääkaappia ja suuntasinkin kauppaan. Ohessa matkan varrella otettuja kuvia koulun alueelta, eräästä kiinnostavasta putiikista sekä muutama tuote kaupasta.
Perjantaina meillä oli pyjama/elokuva ilta yhteisessä olohuoneessa tämän talon väen kanssa. Sinne olisi saanut yöksikin jäädä muttei kukaan tainnut sitä tehdä. Katsoimme Road trip ja In Time elokuvat.
Nyt lähden nauttimaan hyvästä ilmasta, joten lisää viikonlopustani myöhemmin! Hauskaa sunnuntaita tai hyvää viikon alkua!)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti